Cut costs, avoid parking hassles and help preserve our environment by sharing a ride to campus.
Carpool Parking Permits
Carpool parking permits are $10.92 (including tax) per quarter. To apply for a carpool parking permit, visit the Security Office in the Parks Student Union, Room 224.
Required for your carpool parking permit application:
- A list of all carpool members
- Copies of each student's class schedule for the current quarter
- Have at least two carpool members with classes between 7-9 a.m.
- Carpools must consist of two or more EvCC staff or registered students.
- Each carpooler and their vehicle must be registered with Security.
- Whichever vehicle is used for carpooling must have the carpool pass displayed hanging from the rear view mirror or placed on the driver-side dashboard.
- Parking in the carpool is assigned and matches the number on the carpool permit.
- If carpool spaces are full or carpool pass is lost/stolen/tossed, please adhere to the EvCC parking regulations.
- At least two registered carpool staff members or students must be together in the vehicle when they park.
Find a Carpool
You can list your name with the student Ride On! coordinator in Security, Parks Student Union, Room 224, to advertise for a carpool partner, go online to search county-wide for a rideshare partner
Commute Trip Reduction
Everett Community College is committed to Commute Trip Reduction to benefit the environment, the health of the citizens of our community, and reduce the number of vehicles traveling the roadways. We encourage students and employees to utilize alternative transportation.
For more information about carpooling to campus, contact Campus Safety and Security.