Small Business Accelerator - CEO Roundtable
Everett Community College's Small Business Accelerator--CEO Roundtable program provides advanced-level training and support to build on, integrate with, and support the knowledge, tools, and skills participants were introduced to during the Signature program. During this 10-month program, participants will attend monthly four and a half hours best practices workshops; and consult two hours monthly with an expert business coach to achieve individual business growth objectives.
Program features include:
- Expert guest speakers on advanced topics
- Business analysis and decision-making tool-kit
- Coaching: one-on-one sessions on growth strategies specific to each business
- Workshops: learn the latest advanced profit strategies and business practices
- Networking: limit of 20 business owners per group
- Curriculum designed and delivered by a team of top small business experts
- Everett Community College certificate
- Owner-to-owner discussions of critical business issues - what works in the real world
- Tours of Members' facilities
Program includes a total of 53 hours of expert instruction and one-on-one business coaching.
We are now accepting participants for the 2013 CEO Roundtable. Call 425-267-0150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot today. The prerequisite is completion of the SBA Signature program.
Who Should Attend?
- Have been in operation for at least 5 years
- Lead a business with about $500,000 to 15 million in sales
- Have completed the Small Business Accelerator—Signature program