Lancer Hospitality is proud to provide on-site food service and catering for Everett Community College. Lancer has an outstanding reputation for fine catering, stunning presentation and superb service. Whether you are planning an informal lunch or a breakfast meeting, Lancer Catering has the expertise and resources to make your event complete.
We have a selection of catering menus to choose from, or we can provide a customized menu for unique events. Our culinary staff takes great pride in their work and will provide a catered event that meets your needs and provides your guests with the freshest ingredients and the highest quality products available.
Follow this link for information on catering, nutrition information, or to view the Café menu
Policies and Procedures
The following guidelines are designed to assist EvCC faculty and staff with internal catering and food service needs.
We are pleased to provide a wide range of food and beverage options. We request that all catering menu orders be placed at least 72 hours prior to your event to ensure we have the necessary items needed. If you are unable to give us 72 hours notice, we will be happy to provide you with catering service, but we may need to substitute some items due to availability.
Pick-up and Delivery
Lancer Catering will be happy to deliver all necessary items for your event with a $40 food and beverage minimum. For orders less than $40, we ask EvCC staff to pick up the order from the kitchen and return all non-disposable equipment to the kitchen. All items will be served on high quality, single-service dinnerware.
Orders are available for pick-up Monday through Friday.
Any additional staffing that is required will be billed at $25/hour per staff based on a two hour minimum.
For pick-up and drop-off catering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review our Current Menu to select what you would like to serve.
- Fill out the Catering Order Form . All required fields (*) must be completed to have your order processed.
- Follow the current EvCC purchasing policy or see your department assistant for assistance.
- Use the Coffee & Light Refreshments Instructions and Guidelines for help.
- See the Coffee and Light Refreshment Form and the Coffee and Light Refreshment Procedure .
- Use the Food Service Exemption Form to request an exemption from using EvCC's contracted food service provider.
- Email your completed ordering form to email@example.com
We also have full service banquet menus available with everything from a sit-down dinner, buffets or an hors d'oeuvres party.
For banquet catering, email firstname.lastname@example.org