(Please note that although you are able to print, complete, and mail in these forms, electronic submission of these forms is not currently available)
An application is considered complete when the following criteria are met:
- The applicant has attended an Information Session
- Applicant has met with a Nursing Advisor
- Application materials are submitted on or prior to the deadline date
The following materials are present in the applicant's file
- Personal Information Form (Application Form – Part 1, pages 1 and 2) - submitted while in Chemistry 121
- Intent to Enter Nursing Form (Application Form – Part 2)
- Password for applicant's background check – within 6 months of application deadline, a background check must be completed via www.CertifiedBackground.com . Use Package Code VE06 for EvCC nursing program
- Official high school transcript showing date of graduation and grades for high school requirements of algebra and chemistry (or college equivalents) Applicants with Out-of-Country High School transcripts please see the Nursing Records office for an alternate process.
Official college transcripts showing grades for required prerequisite courses
- Minimum cumulative GPA 2.85 (in required college courses) with no grade lower then 2.0 ("C")
- Average Science GPA (in required science courses) of 2.85 with no grade lower then 2.0 ("C")
- Demonstration of the Essential Qualifications
- TEAS test scores submitted to TEASscores@everettcc.edu (Please note, any scores submitted elsewhere will not be considered)
The selection process is precise and is carried out by the Nursing Faculty as required by Washington State WACs.
The process includes an academic file review with attention to Essential Qualifications evident during interactions with nursing advisors and staff.