Students successfully completing a degree or certificate will satisfy program outcomes.
- Critique work, verbally and in writing, using the language of the chosen discipline. Students will be able to relate such work to other disciplines in visual or performing arts.
- Describe and interpret, verbally and in writing, their own and other's work in the chosen discipline.
- Create a body of work that demonstrates mastery of skills and demonstrates personal development within the chosen discipline.
- Integrate knowledge of the chosen discipline with understanding of the social, historical and aesthetic context of artistic work.
- Describe educational and vocational opportunities and options in the chosen discipline.