Everett Community College offers several options for those interested in Business Administration:
- Associate in Business – DTA 90 credits university transfer degree for those interested in a business administration, economics, accounting, finance, management or marketing major at a university. This pathway is appropriate for persons seeking a professional position in business, industry, education, social service agencies and public organizations, etc.
- Business Administration, Associate in Technical Arts degree 90 credits. This degree provides coursework needed to enhance existing accounting and business skills or to further prepare for an entry-level position in a business or office environment. Please note that this program is not designed for transfer, though some of the courses may be transferable on a course-by-course basis to a university.
- Business Administration Certificate – 45 credits. This certificate is designed to provide general skills for an entry-level position in a business or office environment. Typically, this program spans three quarters. Students may earn this certificate in preparation for employment and/or continue to complete more courses required for the Associate in Technical Arts degree.
Strong skills in writing and mathematics are helpful. In addition, students should have touch-system keyboarding skills and Excel skills. Attention to detail, the ability to organize information, and a desire to work with people are helpful characteristics.
We strongly urge you to meet with an advisor to discuss your options, career ideas, and course selection.
Our Enrollment Services Office provides information about application, advising, orientation and registration for new students. Though advising is voluntary, all prospective students are invited to contact the Enrollment Services Office or Counseling and Career Services (CCS), if they would like to speak one-to-one with an advisor about getting started at EvCC.
- Enrollment Services, Parks Student Union, 425-388-9219
- CCS, Third Floor, Parks Student Union, 425-388-9260
- Business, North and East County Division Office, 425-388-9243
Outcomes occur at multiple levels.