Mandatory Entry Advising
If you have:
- Applied to the college
- Received your student ID number
- Completed your Mandatory Online Orientation
- Taken the placement test
Then you are ready to meet with an Educational Planner for Entry Advising.
Entry Advising is mandatory for all new degree seeking students. There are a few exceptions.
Students can come in during our walk-in hours for entry advising. For more information on walk-in services and group sessions see the Educational Planning Center Quarterly Calendar
Are you a new student with previous college coursework from another school?
- Complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation form
- Complete the Placement Test Waiver form (if you qualify)
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Request official transcripts from all previous colleges to be sent to EvCC Enrollment Services
Advising for Continuing Students
Meet with a faculty advisor to create a Degree Plan so you can stay on track!
Who's my faculty advisor and what will we talk about?
- Talk about your major
- Select classes
- Create or update your Degree Plan
- Stay on track and graduate!