Orientation is not just a state licensing requirement, it is part of the fabric of creating a positive learning experience for your child.
Please review the PowerPoint Presentation and learn about policies on:
- Enrollment and family participation
- Fees and payments
- Hours of operation
- Signing in and signing out
- Family access and security measures
- Child abuse reportng law
- Philosophy and goals
- Behavior management and discipline
- Religious and cultural activitites
- Illness, medications and medical emergencies
- USDA meal requirements and exceptions
- Diapering and toilet taining
Comprehensive details are availble online or in print in our Family Orientation!